Tuesday, October 27, 2015

How'd You Like to lose 5 to 15lbs by Thanksgiving?


I started my TLS Weight Loss journey at the end of June.  Since then I have done the 21 Day Challenge twice and lost over 30lbs.

Not only am I looking better, but I'm FEELING BETTER!  I no longer have high blood pressure and my self-confidence is so much better than when I was hiding behind all that fat.



My doctor is thrilled with my progress and is so impressed with the TLS 21 Day Challenge that she want to start carrying it in her office!  How's that for an unsolicited endorsement?

So, here's the deal for anyone who wants to take this amazing TLS trip with me!  I will host a private facebook support group for us and Coach everyone FOR FREE!  

Just so you know, I have taken the TLS Coaches two-day training and have the tools to help people lose weight like I did.

To join my TLS 21 Day Challenge Group you need to do 2 things...

1.  Friend me on facebook
2.  Purchase the 21-Day Challenge for $149.95 using THIS LINK

If you have any questions feel free to email me!






No comments:

Post a Comment